Seattle’s Largest Beer Festival is BACK with a brand new edition. Fremont Oktoberfest, a benefit for the Fremont Chamber of Commerce, returns September 20-21, 2019 with 100+ Beers & Ciders in tow. Let’s party in the street!
Friday, September 20 — 5:00pm – 12:00 midnight (21+ Only)
Saturday, September 21 — 12:00pm (Noon) – 12:00 midnight (21+ Only)
Sunday, September 22 — 12:00pm (Noon) – 6:00pm (21+ Only, Dogs Allowed)
And now for the nitty gritty… we know it’s boring… but here’s what you need to know… Read This:
- Friday and Saturday: Entrance closes at 11:00pm, last call is at 11:15pm, and taps are closed for the evening at 11:30pm
- Sunday: Entrance closes at 5:00pm, last call is at 5:15pm, and taps are closed for the evening at 5:30pm
- Every Day is strictly 21+ Only. For real, no babies, screaming toddlers (or quiet ones). We mean it. They aren’t over 21.
- Dogs are allowed on Sunday only.
- Please know your limit and have a safe tasting experience. Be respectful, drink responsibly, and call a cab. We’re watching you.
And did you know this is all a benefit for a rad organization…
Drink for a Cause! About Our Beneficiary
Fremont Oktoberfest benefits the Fremont Chamber of Commerce, a non-profit organization that supports Shop Local, is responsible for procuring and maintaining most of the amazing public art on display throughout the Fremont neighborhood, and celebrates individual talents and creativity to further develop the community, promote business, and education opportunities in Fremont.
And To What You’re All Wondering… Will There Be Food?
Yes… DUH! You for sure need something to munch on while you sip your beer! We’ve gotcha covered! Try an official #FOKT pretzel at the Merch Booth, a Zieglar’s Brat (or the famed curly fry block!), and so many other delicious eats!